Synopsis: As Per Time Out‘s ranking, the world’s top 53 best cities for 2022 were revealed yesterday. The decision has been taken after an annual poll of 20,000 city-dwellers that is done to find out what life is like in their city post-pandemic?
For the fifth time, Time Out has revealed the list of best cities in the world in 2022 to see how life is going in countries after the pandemic. In total 53 cities have been selected and the list completely contradicts the expectation. It is the fifth annual poll of city-dwellers and several factors have been considered while selecting the best countries. So let’s start knowing about the world’s top 10 best cities for 2022 without further ado.
- Edinburgh, Scotland: The first place has been occupied by the Scottish capital ‘Edinburgh’. 95 % of residents consider Edinburgh a beautiful city to explore on foot. The city has an ample number of architecture, historic landmarks, and scenic hot spots that visitors can cover on foot.
- Chicago, USA: Chicago is the third-largest city in the U.S. and it came in second place on the list of the top 10 best cities across the globe. Some 96 % of the population says that it’s a windy city that always has something to do with art and culture. The city is brimming with some high-end restaurants to amazing family-run eateries that would be a great choice for visitors here.
- Medellín, Colombia: Medellín is always praised by tourists for its sparkling nightlife and delicious local food. 97 % of residents think that Medellín is best to enjoy an appropriate amount of food and booze.
- Glasgow, Scotland: The fourth city is Glasgow in Scotland. We can best describe this as the “friendliest city in the world” for any tourist.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam holds the fifth position in the list of the World’s Best Cities for its amazing architecture and the amiability behavior of the locals.
- Prague, Czech Republic: Prague has an ample number of art galleries and museums, which are quite reasonable to visit for tourists. Hence this place comes sixth in the list of the top 10 best cities in the world for 2022.
- Marrakech, Morocco: 69% of the Marrakech residents count their city among the easiest one for hooking up with people. That’s why Time Out ranked it seventh on the list.
- Berlin, Germany: Berlin comes in eighth place due to its amazing interest in art and culture.
- Montreal, Canada: Like people in Berlin, Montreal residents also have a deep interest in art and culture. Hence it was ranked as the ninth-best city in the world for 2022.
- Copenhagen, Denmark: According to Time Our Survey, Copenhagen is the greenest city in the world and it is ranked 10 in the best cities in the world for 2022.
The post List of the world’s top 10 best cities for 2022 has been revealed by the Time Out appeared first on World Tour & Travel Guide, Get Travel Tips, Information, Discover Travel Destination | Adequate Travel.