In this article, we have taken for you the top hotels in Florence. Before you read this you must know some about Florence city. The capital city of Italy’s Tuscany state, Florence is universally regarded for its high convergence of Renaissance craftsmanship and design. Since it was filled in as an affluent and significant place for medieval exchange and trade, the city brought forth the Italian Renaissance development. Florence is additionally credited with proliferating numerous craftsmen, innovators, journalists, researchers, and travelers just as imagining the drama and the florin cash, which lifted Europe from the Dark Ages. After researching we come out to the result of 10 best hotels in Florence Italy:
List Of Best Hotels in Florence
1. NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa is located 350 m from Ponte Vecchio, Florence. It is one of the elegant and 5-star hotels in Florence Italy. It offers uniquely finished rooms with a modern stylistic layout, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. All rooms at the Firenze Porta Rossa hotel incorporated with AC, a minibar, and a private washroom. Some also highlight unique frescoes. Pressing offices are accessible on solicitation.
Why NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa?
- The hotel offers you an extensive buffet breakfast daily in the elegant dining room.
- NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa is 300 m from the Uffizi and 500 m from Florence Cathedral.
- The 12th-century Monalda Tower is also part of this hotel.
Address: Via Porta Rossa 19, Tornabuoni, 50123 Florence, Italy.
2. Palazzo Alfieri Residenza D’Epoca – Alfieri Collezione
Palazzo Alfieri Residenza D’Epoca – Alfieri Collezione is set in a historical building, the center of Florence. It offers you a terrace and free WiFi throughout. It is known in the best luxury hotels in Florence Italy. Each room here will give you a flat-screen TV, AC, and a minibar. Highlighting a shower or shower, the private restrooms likewise accompany a hairdryer, shoes and free toiletries.
Why Palazzo Alfieri Residenza D’Epoca – Alfieri Collezione?
- Some of the rooms here have views of the Arno River.
- Palazzo Alfieri is 750 m while the Ponte Vecchio bridge from Florence Cathedral.
- The Uffizi Gallery is a 5-minute walk away.
Address: Lungarno Corsini 2, Tornabuoni, 50123 Florence, Italy.
Read More: Best Hotels in Rome
3. Hotel Glance In Florence
Hotel Glance In Florence is set in central Florence, 400 m from Fortezza da Basso, Florence city. Hotel Glance In Florence is one of the 4-star accommodations in Florence. With a contemporary stylistic theme, the rooms accompany a flat-screen TV with link channels. Certain units include a seating area where you can unwind. All rooms are furnished with a private bathroom fitted with a stroll in a shower or bath, free toiletries, and a hairdryer.
Why Hotel Glance In Florence?
- The offers a lounge bar, a rooftop outdoor pool with panoramic views of the city.
- Hotel Glance In Florence also features free WiFi access.
- You get breakfast buffet with sweet and savory items, fresh fruits and vegetables extracted juices at the hotel.
- Meeting space and facilities are available at this hotel.
Address: Via Nazionale, 23, San Lorenzo, 50123 Florence, Italy.
4. Hotel Della Signoria
Hotel Della Signoria is set in the heart of Florence, just a few steps away from Piazza Della Signoria square and Ponte Vecchio bridge. It offers traditionally furnished rooms, and WiFi is free all through the property. Air conditioning rooms at this 3-star accommodation in Florence are en suite and have a level screen TV with Sky universal channels. They include a minibar and a washroom with a hairdryer and a shower, you can also visit to these Best Chinese Restaurants in Florence
Why Hotel Della Signoria?
- Hotel Della Signoria offers breakfast with a buffet of sweet and savory and organic products.
- You can enjoy your breakfast on the panoramic-view terrace located on the 7th floor.
- The surrounding area of one of the best hotels in Florence Italy Conde Nasto offers several Trattoria restaurants where you can enjoy Tuscan cuisine and pizzas.
Address: Via delle Terme 1, Uffizi, 50123 Florence, Italy.
5. Hotel Lungarno Vespucci 50
Hotel Lungarno Vespucci 50 is just 700 m from the main railway station and also known as one of the most famous hotels in Florence. Lungarno Vespucci 50 highlights old-world appeal, well-disposed staff and a rooftop nursery disregarding the Arno River in Florence. The Vespucci 50 is situated in the chronicled focus, a long way from the packed vacationer regions. You will confront the waterway, close to Le Cascine park, the American Consulate, and the Teatro Comunale.
Why Hotel Lungarno Vespucci 50?
- You can take advantage of the private indoor car park at this hotel.
- You get here a 24-hour front desk, room service and express check-in and check-out.
- You can enjoy an aperitif(an alcoholic drink taken before a meal to stimulate the appetite) served daily at the bar with frescoed ceilings from 18:00 to 20:00.
Address: Lungarno Amerigo Vespucci, 50, 50123 Florence, Italy.
6. Art Hotel Villa Agape
Art Hotel Villa Agape is situated near the Arcetri Observatory in Florence, Italy. It is surrounded by an 8-hectare park with olive and cypress trees. A free round-trip transport administration to the downtown area is accessible at the property. Air conditioning rooms accompany free WiFi and a level screen TV. Most neglect the Pian Dei Giullari slopes, and some are situated in an additional building.
Why Art Hotel Villa Agape?
- Art Hotel Villa Agape features an elegant lounge with an open fireplace, TV, and piano.
- The Hotel offers you free parking.
- This best hotel in Florence Italy for families is a 5-minute drive from the panoramic terrace in Piazzale Michelangelo.
Address: Via Torre Del Gallo 8-10, 50125 Florence, Italy.
Read More: Most Visited Museums in Florence
7. Hotel del Corso
Hotel del Corso is situated in Florence and considered one of the most popular hotels in Florence, Italy. Hotel del Corso offers accommodation in the historic center of Florence, within 300 m of the Cathedral, Piazza Della Repubblica square, and Palazzo Vecchio. The rich, AC rooms accompany parquet floors and are hypoallergenic. They offer satellite TV, a security store box, and a minibar. The private washrooms are finished with a hairdryer.
Why Hotel del Corso?
- Hotel del Corso features a terrace with panoramic city views.
- You have access to a common room with a library and 3D TV at this hotel.
- Santa Maria Novella train station is 16 minutes’ walk from the Hotel.
Address: Via del Corso, 1 nero/black, Uffizi, 50123 Florence, Italy.
8. C-Hotels Joy
C-Hotels Joy is situated in the heart of Florence, 150 m from Firenze Santa Maria Novella Train Station. All rooms at the most famous hotel in Florence, are AC and offer a flat-screen TV. Visitors will locate a 24-hour front work area at the property. C-Hotels Joy is 1.3 km from Piazza Della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio. The Uffizi Gallery is 1.6 km away. Fortezza da Basso is 600 m from the hotel.
Why C-Hotels Joy?
- You can enjoy the on-site bar.
- The hotels Free WiFi is featured throughout.
- Florence Airport is just 6 km from the hotel.
Address: Via Degli Orti Oricellari 30, Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Florence, Italy.
Don’t Miss: Bus Tour in Florence
9. Horto Convento
Horto Convento is situated a 15-minute walk from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Horto Convento offers rooms with free WiFi throughout and also counted in the top hotels in Florence Italy for couples. Guests can appreciate a nursery and an on-location bar. Highlighting nursery sees, all rooms accompany AC and a level screen TV with satellite stations. The washrooms incorporate a rain shower, free toiletries, and a hairdryer.
Why Horto Convento?
- You can enjoy a garden and an on-site bar.
- Both Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza Della Signoria are a 20-minute walk away from the Horto Convento.
Address: Viale Ludovico Ariosto 13, Santo Spirito, 50124 Florence, Italy.
10. Hotel Orcagna
It is situated in a quiet area near the Arno River. Hotel Orcagna, one of the budget hotels in Florence Italy. offers rooms with free WiFi throughout. Hotel Orcagna has a small, loosening up the nursery and serves buffet breakfast. You will locate a free web point in the entryway and free Wi-Fi in all the hotel. Lungarno del Tempio is an extraordinary decision for voyagers inspired by landmarks, old town exploring and food.
Why Hotel Orcagna?
- You can walk to Piazza S.Croce in 15 minutes from this hotel.
- You can also hire a bike at reception and visit the entire Florence.
- It is the best choice for couples because of its nearness to the river.
Address: Via Orcagna 57/59, Lungarno del Tempio, 50121 Florence, Italy.
So these are the best hotels in Florence Italy, with respect to its price and hospitality. You can choose according to your pocket and comfort zone. You also get the hotels in Florence Italy as well as accommodations in Florence Italy.