Hotels in Barcelona Spain is known for the finest accommodation in the world. But in the case of cheap hotels, you get more in fewer expenses. The cheap and best hotel is the lowest category of hotels that provides rooms and meals at a very low cheap cost as your pocket can afford. The cheap hotel provides the facilities required to fulfilling basic needs like daily room service, pick & drop facility, telephone, television, air conditioning, mineral water, broadband connection, doctor on call, etc. Some cheap hotels also have a multi-cuisine room and minibar. So read this article on cheap hotels in Barcelona and make your budget trip to Spain
List of Cheap Hotels in Barcelona
1. Paseo de Gracia Bas Apartments Barcelona
Paseo de Gracia Bas Apartments Barcelona is set in just an 8-minute walk from Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. This one of the cheap luxury hotels in Barcelona features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and smart TV with an internet connection. Each fitted with wooden flooring boasts a modern and functional décor. Rooms have a pleasant lounge area with a sofa and floor-to-ceiling windows. Kitchens include a dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine. There is also a Smart TV with keyboard and internet access. The bathroom includes a hydro-massage shower including free toiletries.
Why Paseo de Gracia Bas Apartments Barcelona?
- This beautiful hotel is surrounded by a wide range of bars, traditional Spanish restaurants, as well as shops and supermarkets.
- Popular landmarks like Las Ramblas, Plaza Catalunya Square, and the Gothic Quarter are all approximately a 10-minute walk away.
- You also get an airport shuttle service here.
Address: Diputació, 268, Eixample, 08009 Barcelona, Spain
2. Fabrizzio’s Petit
Fabrizzio’s Petit is located in central Barcelona just 15 minutes walk from Sagrada Familia and Plaza Catalunya Square. It features a guest kitchen, lounge, and terrace. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast are also included. The bright, modern rooms of this one of cheap hotels in Barcelona are decorated simply with colorful finishes. Apart from this it also offers shared and private rooms with access to 4 shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are given. A shared kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave and washing machine. You also a lounge with computers, a flat-screen TV, a PlayStation, Wii, and films
Why Fabrizzio’s Petit?
- This hotel is surrounded by a wide range of bars, traditional Spanish restaurants, as well as shops and supermarkets.
- Popular points of interest are approximately a 10-minute walk away.
- Girona Metro Station is a 3-minute walk from the Fabrizzio’s Petit.
Address: Bruc, 65, 2º 2ª, Eixample, 08009 Barcelona, Spain.
Also find: Famous Coffee Shops in Barcelona
3. Rodamon Barcelona Hostel
Rodamón Barcelona Centre is set in Barcelona within 100 m of Diagonal Metro Station and Passeig de Gràcia, next to Palau Robert Gardens. This one the best and cheap hotels in Barcelona Spain offers simple, modern décor and includes a communal lounge area and kitchen. You will get rooms and dorms have free Wi-Fi, bunk beds, heating, and either a private or shared bathroom with toiletries. Apart from this, there is also a pretty terrace with sofas, plants and a pergola.
Why Rodamon Barcelona Hostel?
- A wide range of bars, traditional Spanish restaurants, as well as shops and supermarkets can be found in just a few minute’s walks.
- Rodamon Barcelona Hostel is a great choice for travelers interested in food, architecture, and culture.
- Girona Metro Station is a 3-minute walk from the Fabrizzio’s Petit.
Address: Còrsega, 302 Pral 2, Eixample, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.
4. H10 Port Vell
H10 Port Vell is located in the Barceloneta neighborhood in Barcelona. This one of the budget hotels in Barcelona city center offers a rooftop chill-out terrace with a plunge pool and fantastic views. Each air-conditioned room comes with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, a minibar and a Nespresso coffee machine. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer, magnifying mirror, and free toiletries.
Why H10 Port Vell?
- Other facilities that can be found here like Lobby Bar del Port and Hollywood Restaurant open for breakfast.
- Room service is available at 24 hours.
- This modern stylish hotel has a free business corner with computers and free WiFi throughout
Address: Pas de Sota Muralla, 9, Ciutat Vella, 08003 Barcelona, Spain.
Find here: Best 10 Reasons to Visit Barcelona
5. Mihlton Barcelona B&B
Mihlton Barcelona B&B is located just 15 minutes’ walk from Plaza Catalunya and just 100 m from Diagonal Metro Station. This one of the cheap hotels in Barcelona offers stylish, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms are individually interior and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You also a large sunny terrace and a gallery at the guest house. Enjoy a wide range of dining options and bars can be found in the immediate area.
Why Mihlton Barcelona B&B?
- Breakfast, made with local produce, is served at Mihlton Barcelona’s bright dining room daily.
- Gaudí’s La Pedrera House is a 5-minute walk from this hotel.
- Barcelona Sants Train Station is easily reached by the metro from the hotel.
Address: Carrer del Rosselló 231, Principal 2ª, Eixample, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.
6. Casa Kessler Barcelona
Casa Kessler Barcelona is Located 10 minutes’ walk from Plaza Catalunya. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and unique, modern design. You get a chill-out terrace and a guest kitchen with 2 microwave-grill, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and fridge. Each elegant rooms feature ornate lamps, mirrors, and original fabrics. it is counted in the cheapest hotels in Barcelona Spain
Why Casa Kessler Barcelona?
- Passeig de Gracia offers many designer shops is a 5-minute walk away from the hotel.
- The wide selection of restaurants and bars can be found in the streets surrounding this amazing hotel.
- You can enjoy a free walking tour around the Gothic Quarter in Italian, Spanish, and English every day.
Address: Enric Granados, 30, Eixample, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.
Also find: Vegan restaurant in Barcelona, Spain
7. Catalonia Passeig de Gràcia
Catalonia Passeig de Gràcia 4* Sup is located next to Barcelona’s Passeig de Gràcia Boulevard. It offers an outdoor pool, a free gym and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. If you are looking for cheap accommodations in Barcelona Spain just book this hotel. This hotel is set in a classic-style building dating from 1928, Catalonia Passeig de Gràcia has designed with modern interiors. Each air-conditioned rooms include wine service from 13:00 to 20:00 and a Nespresso coffee machine. Some rooms in this hotel have a private terrace.
Why Catalonia Passeig de Gràcia?
- Catalonia Passeig de Gràcia offers a varied buffet breakfast featuring fresh pastries and fruits.
- This amazing hotel offers private on-site parking for an extra cost.
- It is a great choice for travelers interested in food, architecture, and culture.
Address: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 644, Eixample, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
8. Fabrizzios Terrace Youth Hostel
Fabrizzios Terrace Youth Hostel located in L’Eixample district, just 10 minutes’ walk from Plaza Catalunya. Each room features bunk beds, personal lockers and a seating area with a desk. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and toilets. The hostel offers free luggage storage and laundry service. There are a shared kitchen and a common lounge with a TV and sofas. It is known as one of the best cheap hotels in Barcelona
Why Fabrizzios Terrace Youth Hostel?
- Tetuan Metro Station is 200 m from this hotel.
- Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter are within a 10-minute walk away from the hostel.
- It is a great choice for travelers interested in food, architecture, and culture
Address: Girona 49, Eixample, 08009 Barcelona, Spain
So these are the cheap hotels in Barcelona Spain, with respect to its price and hospitality. You can choose according to your pocket and comfort zone. You also get the cheap luxury hotels in Barcelona as well as the cheap accommodations in Barcelona Spain.